Thursday 19 April 2018

10 Series to watch this year!

Hy guys!

A collab today with Naomi about 10 series to watch this year :) I'm gonna give 5 series I'm watching right now, she's gonna give the same thing and then we react to each other's choices.

Enjoy!
-- Click on CLICK HERE to watch the trailer ;) --
--


M
1) La To Vegas - CLICK HERE
N: YES! haha this looks really funny! Going to watch this abroad. Looks like a nice thing to watch after a long day.
2) Champions - CLICK HERE
N: Looks like a nice show but it's not triggering me enough to start watching.
3) Suits (now on season 7) - CLICK HERE (season 1)
N: I LOVE this show. The first time i watched it my expectations weren't that high. I just hadn't anything to watch at the moment. But it turned out really amazing. I love the character development, the storyline and the cast.
4) Chicago Fire (now on season 6) - CLICK HERE (season 1)
N: bought the dvd for my mom. She loves it. Watch this. Still on season 1.
5) Gevoel voor tumor - CLICK HERE (Dutch)
N: De trailer had ik eigenlijk nog niet gezien. Maar omg...mijn haar gaat gewoon rechtstaan (op een positieve manier). Iedereen is in contact gekomen met kanker, bij zichzelf of bij iemand anders. Het is en blijft een van de meest verschrikkelijke boodschappen die iemand te horen kan krijgen. Ik weet niet of ik het aan zou kunnen om de serie te kijken. Te confronterend? Ik weet het niet. Maar zeker op mijn to see list. Ooit eens in de toekomst.

N
1)Timeless CLICK HERE
M: On my to watch list!!! :D (Just waiting for other shows to go on break)
2) Alexa & Katie CLICK HERE
M: omg looks so fun!!! How did I not know about this????
3) Dynasty CLICK HERE
M: I started watching this but it's not my taste. I don't really like it.
4) Flash CLICK HERE
M: JUP :D
5) DC's Legends of Tomorrow CLICK HERE
M: again; YES!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment