Thursday 25 February 2016

My first time!

All right, I watched Jack Maynard's video (say hi from me :) ) last week ( when you're reading this, last month XD) and I thought, why not do a "First..." post myself.

So, here it is :)

First tweet


first Tweet ^^ have a big math test tommorow... yey -.- ... only 4 more to go... olive you all ^^

First person you subscribed to on youtube
I think that was Dave Days... 85% sure..

First facebook profile pic
My hair ö

Do you still talk to your first love
No, the jerk.

What was your first alcoholic drink
Duvel, age 8 XD

What was your first job
Operator in Plopsaland

Who was the first person to text you today
Gaëlle

Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane
Crete

Who was your first best friend
Gaëlle

What was the first thing you did this morning
Answer Facebook messages and check Social Media

First broken bone
Thumb, last spring

First piercing
Earrings

First foreign country you’ve gone to
France

First movie you remember seeing
The lion king OR Oliver and Company. But I think the Lion King... or The Aristocats... <- This is hard!

First detention
2nd grade

First sport you were involved in
Volleyball

First kiss
On the train

First celebrity crush
Zac Efron or Drew Seeley... I actually have no idea XD

First playstation game
Jack and Dexter

CU next week!

Bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment