Saturday 26 March 2016

It's time.

Hy guys!

I'm getting started on Wordpress as we speak. In a few moments, my new blog on wordpress will be alive and clicking. There will still be a few blogposts uploading on this site.
But in a month or 2 my blog here, on blogger, will be shut down ( If, and only IF I get the hang of wordpress.)

my new adress is : https://belgiumgirlwithdreams.wordpress.com/

I really hope to see you guys there! We almost reached 7000 views in the last year so I really hope we can do that again this year. I really, really, really hope we can.

Thank you for al the support over the past 100(!) and 4 XD blogposts!
But now it's time to turn the page and begin a new chapter.
And don't worry! The old blogposts are still up on my new site!

I love you guys!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment