Thursday 25 May 2017

Playlist time!

hy guys!

It's been a while but here is another update on my playlist :)
aka: Songs I really like listening too atm ;)

Enjoy!
X

Afire Love - Ed Sheeran
Without a doubt my all time favorite Ed Sheeran song.

Goodbye - Catch Me If You Can
I haven't seen the show yet but I really love this song. Aaron Tveit is a great singer... and very good looking XD

Something Just like this - Coldplay & The Chainsmokers
I have this song twice in my Itunes. The original and the version by Sam Tsui.

This Promise - Sam Tsui & Casey Breves
I want my wedding to be filmed like that! And maybe also that song on my wedding. God I love it. They are so cute :p 

Wait for it - Hamilton
If you guys haven't guessed this by now, I'm a big fan of musicals. And I really hope Hamilton will be in Belgium one day. Lin is a genius. 

Natural disaster - Pentatonix
My first Pentatonix concert is already 3 years ago. I still remember hearing this song for the first time on that concert. It was epic.

Amnesia - 5SOS
Radio loud, sing along, it's a perfect song for those things. Let it all out.

Cha Cha Loco - Joe Jackson
Joe Jackson is a musician my dad really likes. I remember growing up with this song on our holidays to France.

Lost Boys - Ruth B(Tyler Ward cover)
And if you guys haven't noticed yet, I do like a good cover once in a while. And every once in a while that cover is better than the original.

Stand in the Light - Jordan Smith
I can't remember how I first found this song but I still really like it! 

Unsteady - X Ambassadors
I heard this song first in an episode of Lucifer and I fell in love with it. It's such a dramatic song. 


Letters from the sky - Civil Twilight
If you guys have read 'The Music Tag' I did with Shannona a while ago, you will recognize this song as a song I would like my family to play at my funeral. (in about 90 years I hope)

Papi - Straight Outta Oz
Nicole is just amazing :p and I love singing along to this song.

Autumn Leaves - Daniel Kajmakoski (Eurovision 2015)
If you would ask me I would say that this is the most underrated song of Eurovision 2015. It's still one of my favorites until this day and I still don't understand why it didn't get into the finals. Okay, I'm glad Mans won but this was a great song too.

Love is a Battlefield - Glee version
A lot of you already know that my favorite Glee character is Blaine aka Darren Criss... So it's almost logical that I fell in love with this song in the first place. The fact that it is catchy helps too. And I really want to have a class like that  someday :D 

No Longer Slaves - Jonathan & Melissa Helser
If you hadn't had any chills yet, you're welcome. This song is just so full of emotions. 

Scream - HSM
If you're a 90's kid, you will know this by heart. 

On top of the world - Tim McMorris
I think I found this song on the tv during a commercial for cars... :p But it's just so much fun!

Me and my broken heart - Rixton
I followed Kurt for a while before he had the guys of Rixton over. And Me and my broken heart is one of my favorite Rixton songs ever since. Last year when I was in London I even heard it on the readio :D It was amazing!

Take me home tonight - Glee
Last but not least, another Glee cover :D and again with Darren Criss :p I mean, come on :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment