Thursday 13 July 2017

Top 5 Series to watch this summer

hy guys!

I've asked you guys on twitter to vote on a the blogpost suggestions for today and you guys voted for this one!

As you know I'm a big series junkie. If you don't believe me, believe my tv showtime account:

Episodes watched in a week:


Episodes watched in a month:


In my life I've watched over 9300 episodes from different series so I spent about 8 months, 12 days and 12 hours of my life watching series. If you think, wow, that's a lot. Just go make a profile on tvtime.com or download the app and see for yourself how many months of your life you've spent watching Bones and Glee. 

But over to the blogpost of today :D 
I'm going to give you a list of series you should watch (or rewatch) this summer!
They won't be in order, just a list of the serie and WHY you should watch it.
Enjoy!


First up we have some new additions to my latest watch list 

1) WILL - A serie for the people who have seen Shakespeare in Love or are just a sucker for a great historical drama like Reign about a character that existed in real life.

2) STILL STAR-CROSSED - Weirdly enough another serie about Shakespeare. Not the man himself like in Will but about one of his greatest plays ever written. (I'm talking about the classic Romeo and Juliet, duh) It's the story of what happens in Verona AFTER Romeo and Juliet are dead. For the fans of Reign: it has Torrance Coombs (Bash) in it. 

3) The third season of ZOO - If you haven't seen the first two series, go watch them too! For the lovers of a great drama series about animals and weird genes, this is the summer serie for you

4) The seventh and last season of SUITS - We have watched Mike grow up to be the lawyer he is today. I'm sad it's the last season but it's a great show and I'm sure it will go out with a bang. For those of you who like a good drama and law series :) 
For those of you who haven't started watching and have the summer of, you have the time to watch the whole thing now, CHOP CHOP!!


5) GLEE- Everyone knows this classic. I know almost all the songs by heart. You have 6 amazing seasons full of love, hate, heartbrake and song ahead of you. 

Enjoy your summer!!

bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment