Thursday 27 July 2017

Music in my life Tag

1) Favorite band/musician at the moment?

I'm gonna go with Ed Sheeran.. Right before I went on holiday, I downloaded his new album (late, I know) and I've been listening to it all week!

2) One band you always come back to?

Rixton. And always the same song too: Me and my broken heart ..not because my heart gets broken all the time but because 1) they are all very good looking 2) it's directed by one of my favorites, mister Kurt Hugo Schneider and 3) I'm just a sucker for songs in British-English

3) Favorite Movie Soundtrack?

For those who know me this won't come as a suprise: The Harry Potter Soundtracks. Duh. Favorite one? Lily's Theme from the last movie.

4) What is/ are your favorite song(s) of all time?

Oh god, this is a hard one.

5) What's your most embarrassing song on Itunes?

This one. if your parents/younger sister(s)/brother(s) are in the room DON'T PLAY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4-VK5uqY34 

6) Top 3 songs played on your Itunes?

- Hey Jack by Carrotsquare
- Empty Chairs at empty tables from the Les Miserables Soundtrack
- Don't Rain on My Parade, the Glee version by Santana :)

7) Favorite Concert you've attended?

Pentatonix a few years ago. 200 people in Trix in Antwerp. It was epic. The year after that they played in Brussels for 3000 people. I didn't go, that was just to much.

8) Most underrated musician in your opinion?

Probably a youtuber. I follow a lot of youtubers and some are really good but not signed to a label or something and that really is a shame.

9) Favorite quote or song lyrics?

I grab your hand, ask you to dance
In the middle of the street
Learn to sign, cheesy lines
Like "Baby, you complete me."

- Love you like the movies by Anthem Lights

10) Why do you like music?

Because I was brought up surrounded by music. Both my parents are musicians, my dad even teaches Saxophone and has a degree in Music. I just can't not love it. :) <3

11) Name a song that inspires you the most?

This one by Set It Off

12) Name a song that makes you feel sexy? 

https://youtu.be/_6XOv56LE2I

13) Favourite song right now?

I've been watching Will and this is one of the main soundtracks.

14) Which song is your guilty pleasure?

This one

15) Name a song that always makes you cry? 

The opening of Oliver and Company... So this song 

16) Name a song that you dislike/hate?

About everything by Justin Bieber?

17) Think of your child. What song springs to mind?

I don't have a child... But if I would have child if probably would be this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8MbgMS6jo

18) Favourite era & genre of music?

Era would probably be the 60s - 70s.. Genre goes from hip-hop & rock to musical soundtracks and sometimes even rap :)

19) Favourite music youtuber right now?

Chase Holfelder. That guys is just amazing.

20) If a song was to describe you, what song would that be?

Amnesia by 5SOS.. or in the cover by Tanner Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment