Thursday 3 August 2017

My life in books tag

Hy guys!

Today I did the "My life in books" - Tag.

well.. enjoy!

1. Find a book you've read for every letter of your first name.
M - Marie by Marc de Bel
A - A Thousand pieces of you by Claudia Gray
R - Romeo and Juliet
G - Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
O - Oorlogswinter by Jan Terlouw

2. Count your age along your bookshelf: what book is it?
(I did not include my comic books in this)
I'm 21 now = Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan

3. Pick a book set in your city/country
Het uur nul (The hour zero ..or sth like that, it's a Dutch book) by Dirk Bracke. Set in Belgium :)

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to
Ten Thousand Skies above you by Claudia Gray. I would love to visit San Francisco one day.

5. Pick a book that's in your favorite color
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Black and Orange, my two faves :)

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone by JK Rowling. What a book. I loved and still love every second of it.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
Pitbull by Deflo. I hate thrillers but had to read this one for school. Not my best choice.

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
A Million Worlds with you by Claudia Gray. Finally I will know how the story continuous.

bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment