Thursday 2 June 2016

Epic Book Tag!


Hy Guys!

I had to search a while before I found the perfect thing to do for a bookblog :)

enjoy!



1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?


Weirdly enough? Not JK Rowling and the Harry Potter crew... But Rick Riordan and the people from Percy Jackson :D 
What I would serve them? Probably something blue :D 

2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?


HARRY POTTER! DUH!!!!


3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?


God this is hard! I love a good lovestory so it's difficult to see the characters apart from their love for each other.....
I just can't think of enough characters I like that aren't part of a couple...

hmmmm...

oh wait! I got one :D 
Peter from Narnia and Maia from The Mortal instruments :) 


4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?


Thank you for making my life amazing.

5. What book made you a reader and why?


Harry Potter. 


6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire! Show us the one book you save.


I'd rather go up in flames with it or save none. Because I will regret that I didn't save another book. But I silently hope I save harry potter and the philosopher's stone because it's one of my first books.


7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?


I would love Hogwarts ( for obvious reasons) but a close second would probably by Narnia :)

8. What is your most epic read of all time?


I'm going to add: and did you not mention in one of the previous questions. 

-> so, besides Harry Potter, the whole Rick Riordan collection and Narnia (and to stay in the fantasy books) , I think The Ranger Apprentice series by John Flanagan is my most epic read of all time. 

bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment