Thursday 7 July 2016

The Literary Dinner Tag

Hy guys! 
I had to think a while what bookblog I would post today. I have a few reviews in my blogbook(I have a little book I write my blogposts in :p ) already but none are ready yet.... 
So I went on the internet and looked up some booktags to do :) 
In this tag, you’re hosting  a dinner party. You can invite any character you want, but there are 10 different categories you need to fill, and there is only room for 11 people(and yourself ofcourse):
I also gave myself the task to pick characters from different books :)
1. One character who can cook/likes to cook
Molly Weasley (- Harry Potter) (for those who don't know)! DUH :D 

2. One character who has money to fund the party
Gatsby - The Great Gatsby! Cause, come on, the guy has money :p 

3. One character who might cause a scene
Bella from The Twilight saga. Come on, you've read the books, you know I'm right.

4. One character who is funny/amusing
Now I'm hating myself for the "A character a book" rule Xd I would have picked Tonks from Harry Potter... But now I'm gonna go with Sadie Kane from The Kane Chronicles (By Rick Riordan)! 

5. One character who is super social/popular
Noah from Girl Online(by ZoĆ« Sugg)... 1) Dreamy 2) plays music, 3) Dreamy ;) 

6. One villian
The White queen from Narnia (By C.S. Lewis)

7. One couple – doesn’t have to be romantic
Percy & Annabeth from Percy Jackson & the Olympians by Rick Riordan. Those two are just amazing!!!! 

8. One hero/heroine
Will Treaty from The Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan. He really needs some time away from all the stuff in Araluen, poor boy.

9. One underappreciated character
Firestar from Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. He's a cat, so not many people see him as a real character. 

10. One character of your own choosing
Larten Crepsley (- The Crepsley Saga by Darren Shan). I don't know why but he seems a great chat :) 
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment