Friday 13 October 2017

Top 5 favorite musical numbers

Hy guys!

As you all know I'm a big fan of music. I love playing music, singing and finding new things to listen to. One of those things are musicals. I'm a sucker for a good musical. The music, the dancing, the actors and their acting. I LOVE IT.

So, when I was thinking of blogposts for the next month(s) I immediately thought of a top blog: favorite musical numbers :p

My favorite musicals are Beauty and the Beast(Dutch Version), Romeo and Juliet(Dutch version), Daens (Dutch version) and recently Newsies (American Version). And if I have to choose between those musicals, this would be my top 5.

On 5: Weer als toen - Daens de musical

4: Wait for it - Hamilton The Musical

3: Tale as old as time - Beauty and the Beast The Musical

2: Anatevka - Fiddler on the roof

And first place goes to:

I Never Planned on You/Don't Come a-Knocking  - Newsies The Musical

Enjoy!

Bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment