Saturday 3 September 2016

These are a few....

...of my favorite books =)


"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things."

Almost everyone knows this song. Julie Andrews - Sound of Music. God I love that film!

Hy guys!!!

I know I know, I'm late, sorry about that! I'm in the middle of exams zou it was a bit difficult to find the time to write a blogpost about books...
But it's the weekend now so I have a few free moments to write a few things :)

Today I'm going to give you a list of my favorite books of the moment!
You already can read a few reviews on the page "books"but here is my top 5 of this moment!

I'm only going to give books that are part of a series so you guys can read a lot :p (I'll do a top 5 of single books in a while.)

5) Warrior Cats: Rising Storm - Erin Hunter. It's the 4th book of the first series and I just love it. A must-read for cat lovers!

4) The Ranger's Apprentice : The Ruins of Gorlan - John Flanagan . The first book of the series of (now) 13 books. I love when an author makes up a whole new world with new jobs and stuff like that. It's just amazing. And it's even more amazing to let your own imagination fill in the blanks :p

3) Percy Jackson & The Olympians The Battle of the Labyrinth - Rick Riordan. Again, not the first one or the last but in this case, the one with the most epic adventure of them all! :D Just read the books and you'll understand what I'm talking about

2) Brisingr - C. Paolini. No, not the first one but the third book of the series! I'm a big fan of Eragon & Saphira but book 3 is just the best one of the whole series. It's not the beginning, it's not the end, it's a book in the middle so that means the story doesn't end at the end of the book :)

1) Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - JK Rowling, the book where all the magic came into our lives!

So yeah I'm a big fan of book series as you probably can tell from my top 5 :p

Have fun reading them!
bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment