Thursday 3 November 2016

The Bookshelf Tag

I found this tag online and thought it would be a good one to start this month :) 
Enjoy and leave a comment!
bye! X

First book in your collection/Last book you bought.

First book I bought or got in my collection..(I'm leaving all the books my parents bought me out of this) That's probably "Het ijskoude paradijs" by Jana Frey. I got this one on an event when I was 8 I think... 
The last book I bought was "The Trails of Apollo" by Rick Riordan :D 

A cheap book/An expensive book.
A cheapest book I got is "Meet me under the Ombu Tree" by Santa Montefiore.. I got it on a sale for like €1 I think...
I think an expensive book in my collection would be "Een Groene bloem trilogie" by Floortje Zwigtman... But that's because I 1) bought it new and 2) it has 3 story's in it.

A book with a male protagonist/One with a female protagonist.
Male: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Female: 28 Days by David Safier (still not in English..I think)

A book you read fast/One that took you long to read.
A fast reader would be "Brisingr" by Christopher Paolini
A slow reader "Pitbull" by Deflo

Pretty cover/Ugly cover.
Pretty cover? hmmmmm Maybe "The Battle for Skandia" by John Flanagan but the dutch cover....
Ugly cover is a hard one... I don't often buy a book with and ugly cover XD I have no idea.

A national book/An international book.
An International Book is "Cheese" by Willem Elsschot
A national book I have is "The rise of the phoenix" ...It's a story in dutch that they sold with beer...

A thin book/A thick book.
A thin book..."The second short life of Bree Tanner" by Stephenie Meyer
The thickest book I own is the complete selection of Narnia by C.S. Lewis

Fiction book/Non-fiction book.
"The Birth of a killer" by Darren Shan is my fiction book of choice :p
A non-fiction book is "Dewey the library Cat" by Vicky Myron

Very (way too) romantic book/Action book.
Romantic books for me are mostly written by Santa Montefiore sooo... I'm gonna go with "the Forget-me-not Sonata"... An action book would be "Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters by Rick Riordan"

A book that made you happy/One that made you sad.
A happy book is Girl Online by Zoella :D 
The saddest book in my collection? Oh boy... probably (in a very weird sad way) Mathilda by Roald Dahl... but that's my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment