Thursday 24 November 2016

The Pentatonix Tag

A short one for today!
(sorry voor het vergeten van de 1000 vragen op dinsdag! maar volgende week is die zeker weten voor de laatste keer paraat :) want vanaf december is het weer zover! BLOGMAS :D )


1. Which member do you relate with the most?
To Kirstin.. To be a girl in an all guys group is not easy but I can relate to her because I have a lot of guy friends and when I was younger, I always wanted to play with the guys, not the girls. 
2. What’s your favorite song by them?
Natural Disaster! I still can remember the first time I heard it live, epic! 
3. When did you join the fandom?
Ooooh... Back in 2010 or something? I saw a little vid of the trio on the internet. Can't say I was hooked right away but I was definitely a fan after their win on Sing-off.
4. Have you ever been to a Pentatonix concert?
I have! It's been 3 years since then but I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was the most epic concert I've ever seen. Just 200 people besides me and my friend. The year after they had like an audience of 3000...
5. Have you ever met one of the members?
No I haven't! Maybe, one day :) 
6. If you had the chance to meet only one member, who would you meet?
Mr. Scott Hoying. Without a doubt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment