Friday 1 January 2016

The Best friend tag 2 : Reaction

Hy guys!!!!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

May 2016 be a great year for you all :)

So, yesterday I posted a blogpost "The Best Friend tag 2" , done by my 2 friends and collab partners, Naomi and Shannona. And now I'm going to react to their answers :p I didn't read the whole thing yet so it will be fun! ... I hope.. :p

Let's do this!

Naomi:


When and how did we first meet?

First year of high school ( after first two years of middle school). It’s funny actually because I was supposed to be in an other group. Luckily I was stuck with you then. I remember that I sat next to you in a computerclass and said hi. So friendship was born.
I have to be honest, I remember the Netlog (yes, that was still a thing back then) request of melissa and after that from you :p but I don't remember our first computerclass....

Can you describe me in one word?

Cat
seems legit XD

Do I have any nicknames?

Marge Simpson or Lisa Simpson. I just called you Margo because it’s already short enough.
Yes, thank you! that is actually my nickname that most of my friends from the fanfare use for me :) so, spot on!

What is your favorite memory that we share?

seriously do I have to choose one? It’s like 6 years…

Riding the bike with music playing out loud to school, does that count?
oooh, that's a good one! 

What is in my top 5 favorite tv shows at the moment?

2 broke girls

Arrow/flash

Originals

Galavant
Vampire diaries
I don't know for Galavant yet, it's too soon to deside if I really like it or not 

What is in my top 5 favorite books  at the moment?

Harry potter (because duh, always)

Percy jackson ( maybe not at the moment, but one day it was, so I’m kinda right)

The green flower trilogy 

you read a lot of books 1
You read a lot of books 2
Yes, Yes and YES! :) 
Who is my hero?

this is a really not specific question. 

Your cat? Obama? Captain America? Pikachu? I’m calling a helpline: Shannona
Yeah, I think it's best you did that :p 

If I would go any place on earth, where would it be and why?

North-america, just because it’s awesome.
Spot on :p 

What would I watch? A Chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?

Action with comedy.
Yup :p 


If I would be on a deserted island, what are the three things I could not live without? (besides food :p°

And air and water… 

Books

Music ( including instruments)

internet 
I agree... but what would I do with internet if I don't have a computer or my phone with me?

Shannona:


When and how did we first meet?
Second day of college (first year Social Work), in the afternoon. We were part of the same class and we had to get to know each other in pairs. Because my partner left to go smoking, I asked Margo if I could come with her because I didn’t know anyone else. She said yes and then asked me what I would do if she said no? I just looked at her with my puppy eyes and made sure she never said no :D
really? I don't remember that either XD man I'm bad with meet-memories XD
But if you're partner left for smoking... I'm guessing Fabi, Thomas or Fien? 

Can you describe me in one word?
Sound (figure that one out :P )
I can't argue with that :p

Do I have any nicknames?
Margy :P
hmmmm not that big of a fan :( 

What is your favorite memory that we share?
Visiting her home last spring 
That was soooo much fun!!
well... at least until Koen kicked our asses at monopoly

What is in my top 5 favorite tv shows at the moment?
That’s more than 5! Umm, let's go with: Arrow, Flash, Dancing with the Stars, Glee, Chicago Fire.
you forgot the first one naomi said! :p but I agree on DWTS :p 

What is in my top 5 favorite books  at the moment?
Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter & Harry Potter.
Harry Potter, Het ijskoude paradijs, De groene bloem, Heroes of Olympus, Eragon

Who is my hero?
Derek Hough (did you hear how much she talks about him?)
okay okay, fair enough XD

If I would go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
New York City; for all the people (celebrities)
yes,yes,yes, a thousand times yes! and for all the film locations... let's go after Fantastic beasts? 

What would I watch? A Chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
Chick-flick, with Colton Haynes!
Nah.. I really like him as Roy. But I hate it when actors from a serie become movie actors... +  I only watch a chick-flick when I'm in the mood for it...okay that did sound weird.

If I would be on a deserted island, what are the three things I could not live without? (besides food :p
Harry Potter books, music and Pleute
spot on.. can she just have eternal life? please?



Finally : You both know me pretty well, I'm suprised :p and things that one of you didn't know, the other one did know! #NiceJobGirls :)

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment