Thursday 23 February 2017

50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked PART 1

Hy guys! 
First of all, yes, I didn't post a blog last week but I didn't have the time nor inspiration to write a good collab.. But I promise to make it up to you!
This week I'm going to do the first (of 2) part of '50 questions you've never been asked. 
I know I've already did a lot of tags on myself but I really like doing them... sorry :p 
Know that, if you guys want to know something, you can always ask me a question!
So, here we go!
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Downstairs we have a "nuxe" candle and OMG it smells soooooooo good! LOVE IT!

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Emma Stone looks like a lot of fun to have as a sister!
If not I would go for Emma Watson :p

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Jeremy Jordan from Supergirl. He is just the funniest :p

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I have no idea.. I just hope it will be before I turn 30...#9yearsleft

5. Do you know a hoarder?
I am a hoarder... not a big hoarder but I don't like to throw away stuff.

6. Can you do a split?
Almost!

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
5? 6? I'm not sure... But it was something like that

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2, North sea and the Mediterranean

9. How many countries have you been to?
I've been toooooo...9 countries I can think of atm...

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
My dad was but that was just for a few years...

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I still haven't come to a conclusion on this one... but maybe Alex or Max.

12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Vincent. ;)

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
A 2/20

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
POKÉMON!!!

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I didn't....

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I have! All of them!!!

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
British

18. Did your mother go to college?
Yes she did!

19. Are your grandparents still married?
I only have my grandmother on my mother's side left but yes, they were all married when they died.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No but I would love to!

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course I do!!!

22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
I think that was Bellewaerde in Belgium....

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Soo besides English, Dutch and French? ... Russian, Spanish & Italian :p

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Gray.

25. Is your father bald?
No he isn't (yet)

:p

bye!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment