Thursday 6 April 2017

Top 10 photos of 2016


Hy guys!

Like last year, I gave my friends on facebook and twitter the chance to vote for my top 10 pictures of 2016. A lot has happend this past year and I really hope that 2017 will be better for everyone.

Enjoy!
ps: I know I messed up last week with the book post XD but I'm going to make it up to you guys ;) don't ya worry!


#10 : a Girl from when I took pictures at the Carnaval in Torhout.


#9 : one of the monkeys of the London Zoo :) 


#8 : Two girls from Rhetorika Torhout, picture taken in Torhout.


#7 : Two Lovebirds from, again, Torhout :p 


#6 : I met these 4 adorable pups at the Folklore parade in Lichtervelde. They all found a new home by the end of the day <3


#5 : The view under the Puente Nuevo in Ronda, Spain.


#4 : Singer Jonas Van Geel, Picture taken in Torhout, Belgium.


#3 : Protest March against the Brexit in London, England. 


#2 : A friend of mine and great trumpet player, Jason. Picture taken at the Carnaval of Torhout (like #10)


#1 : My cat Pleute. This is the last picutre I've took of her. The day after she died at the vet. Age 16. I will NEVER forget her <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment