Thursday 3 December 2015

Blogmas Day 3!

Favorite Christmas song :) <3

I'm not going to lie, this will be a hard one!

Hy guys!
Happy Blogmas day 3 :D

Okay, so I was thinking of every single christmas song I know. And then I just searched for every christmas song in my Itunes. The ones in black are the ones that I love the most.


  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You (feat. Miranda Cosgrove)
  2. Beautiful Christmas Big Time Rush
  3. I'll be home for christmas drew seeley
  4. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) Pentatonix
  5. This Christmas Pentatonix
  6. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing Pentatonix
  7. White Winter Hymnal Pentatonix
  8. Sleigh Ride Pentatonix
  9. Winter Wonderland / Don't Worry Be Happy (Feat. Tori Kelly) Pentatonix
  10. That's Christmas To Me Pentatonix
  11. Mary, Did You Know? Pentatonix
  12. Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy Pentatonix
  13. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Pentatonix
  14. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Pentatonix
  15. Silent Night Pentatonix
  16. Let It Go Pentatonix
  17. Last Christmas Taylor Swift
  18. Christmas When You Were Mine Taylor Swift
  19. Christmas Must Be Something More Taylor Swift
  20. White Christmas Taylor Swift
  21. Big Time Rush - Beautiful Christmas
  22. Big Time Rush All I Want For Christmas
  23. John Williams Harry Potter & The Sorcerers Stone Nicholas Flamel & Christmas Tree
  24. Baby It's Christmas (Piano Version) feat Colton Haynes
  25. Progressive Christmas Carols
  26. All I Want for Christmas Is You&quot; - Mariah Carey  (MAX Cover)
  27. Victorious- Is Not Christmas Without You
  28. Christmas At Hogwarts 
But I want to give you guys the joy of one of these songs. And it's not a black one :p 
Click THIS to find out the most hilarious song EVER :) And yes, it's in the list :D 

Enjoy! 
and see you guys 2mrw :) 

OKAY OKAY, If I had to pick one it would be either Baby it's christmas or That's christmas to me

Bye!
X




No comments:

Post a Comment