Thursday 31 December 2015

The Best Friend tag 2

Hy guys!!

a few hours left and it's 2016! Waw, what a year it has been!

So today, as last blogpost of the year, I wanted to do something fun. I asked my 2 most frequent blogcollabpartners to answer some questions about me. I didn't look at their answers I just copy pasted them in this blogpost. So I'm curious of their answers !!

PS: I will react to it on the first... if I have the time...

So, Happy New Year and see you guys next year!!!!

X

Naomi:


When and how did we first meet?

First year of high school ( after first two years of middle school). It’s funny actually because I was supposed to be in an other group. Luckily I was stuck with you then. I remember that I sat next to you in a computerclass and said hi. So friendship was born.


Can you describe me in one word?

Cat


Do I have any nicknames?

Marge Simpson or Lisa Simpson. I just called you Margo because it’s already short enough.


What is your favorite memory that we share?

seriously do I have to choose one? It’s like 6 years…

Riding the bike with music playing out loud to school, does that count?


What is in my top 5 favorite tv shows at the moment?

2 broke girls

Arrow/flash
Originals
Galavant
Vampire diaries


What is in my top 5 favorite books  at the moment?

Harry potter (because duh, always)

Percy jackson ( maybe not at the moment, but one day it was, so I’m kinda right)
The green flower trilogy 
you read a lot of books 1
You read a lot of books 2

Who is my hero?

this is a really not specific question. 

Your cat? Obama? Captain America? Pikachu? I’m calling a helpline: Shannona


If I would go any place on earth, where would it be and why?

North-america, just because it’s awesome.


What would I watch? A Chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?

Action with comedy.



If I would be on a deserted island, what are the three things I could not live without? (besides food :p°

And air and water… 

Books
Music ( including instruments)
internet 

Shannona:


When and how did we first meet?
Second day of college (first year Social Work), in the afternoon. We were part of the same class and we had to get to know each other in pairs. Because my partner left to go smoking, I asked Margo if I could come with her because I didn’t know anyone else. She said yes and then asked me what I would do if she said no? I just looked at her with my puppy eyes and made sure she never said no :D

Can you describe me in one word?
Sound (figure that one out :P )

Do I have any nicknames?
Margy :P

What is your favorite memory that we share?
Visiting her home last spring :)

What is in my top 5 favorite tv shows at the moment?
That’s more than 5! Umm, let's go with: Arrow, Flash, Dancing with the Stars, Glee, Chicago Fire.

What is in my top 5 favorite books  at the moment?
Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter & Harry Potter.
Harry Potter, Het ijskoude paradijs, De groene bloem, Heroes of Olympus, Eragon

Who is my hero?
Derek Hough (did you hear how much she talks about him?)

If I would go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
New York City; for all the people (celebrities)

What would I watch? A Chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
Chick-flick, with Colton Haynes!

If I would be on a deserted island, what are the three things I could not live without? (besides food :p
Harry Potter books, music and Pleute




No comments:

Post a Comment