Thursday 7 April 2016

Ultimate Book Tag

Hy guys!

The first thursday of the week and I'm doing the Ultimate Book Tag!
I got it from this lovely blog : http://bookswithbite.net/book-tag-the-ultimate-book-tag/

enjoy and do it yourselves!
bye!
x
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
No, not at all! I love reading in the car :D I ALWAYS read in the car :D 

2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Probably Rick Riordan or John Flanagan. Rick because I love the little jokes he puts in the stories and how he can make the "old" myths original and new again. And John. One word to describe this man : IMAGINATIVE! He just published his 13th book in the same series. And he still keeps me on the edge of my chair ( sort of speak) until the end of the book!
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor imaginative
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter!
1) It was the first series that my mom read to me when I was young and I just loved it. Also the first book series I read on my own!
2) It made my life, I'm a potterhead in heart and soul. It made our fandom into one happy family! (and duh, Magic! and Cats :D I love cats! #whatsnewpussycat XD ) 
3) We still find things in the books & films, after all this years! #Always

4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books…)?
Yes I do. My wallet with my library card, mp3 player, housekeys...

5. Do you smell your books?
YES!!!! The new ones smell just soooo good! 
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor smell of a new book
 6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don't care that much. But illustrations like a map do come in handy sometimes. But I like to imagine the characters myself. 

7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
I loved a book series by Anne West. It's a Dutch series called "De macht van het zwaard" (The power of the Sword). I loved it but now it's actually just a big pile of crap...

8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Wow, hard one! A funny story... I actually don't know one. *thinks long and hard* oh! yeah well. Not that long ago (I'm 20 btw) I asked the lady at the counter of the bookshop in town for the release date of the new Warrior Cats. And she looked at me like she was expecting me to say it was for a present for my niece or something. Yeah well..I still shop for books in the 12-14 section. So what?

9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
*Goes looking* (I didn't count the books I've read in school those were just stupid small) So, the thinnest book on my shelf is "Charlie and the great glass elevator" by the amazing Roald Dahl! 

10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
*I don't even have to look to know this one* "Een Groene Bloem" (A Green Flower) Trilogie (Trilogy) by Floortje Zwigtman. I've talked about it in this blogpost

11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I do love to write. In 4th grade I had to write the back of a book. And I kinda started to write the story out but I'm taking a big break right now(for the past 6 years XD). And I'm blogging so there's that too. I'm happy to leave the writing to one of my best friends! But someday I'm going to write that book with her :) 

12. When did you get into reading?
From the moment I could read big words! 

13. What is your favorite classic book?
*I admit, I had to look up a "classic books" list to sort this one out* If I had to choose it would either be 'The lion, the witch and the waredrobe' by C.S. Lewis or "Watership down" by Richard Adams.
14. In school was your best subject/Language Arts/English?
Is it weird if I say both? I loved the arts but I loved English (second language for me) too! 

15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
Say Thank you and If I didn't own it yet, I would put it on the shelve. Otherwise, somewhere where no one would find it ever again. Or pass it on to my mom or a friend.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
@Savannah If you read this. I had the same idea XD Darren Shan is just AMAZING! But if I think a bit further... I would go for something like Eragon... 
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor eragon serie
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I still have no idea what this question has to do with the book tag... But saying "EUHM" is a really bad habit :p 

18. What is your favorite word?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



Even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious :p 



19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I would go for Nerd... from time to time.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor nerd meme
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires!... Have you seen the originals or The vampire diaries? Yep, that's why. Damon Salvatore... And Elijah... And Klaus... And Stefan... And Kol... XD 

21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels.... I love the wings :) and Shapeshifters kinda freak me out.

22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Depends. Spirits like the Lares from Heroes of Olympus? Then the spirits. If not: JAKE WHERE ARE YOU? 

23. Zombies or Vampires?
Again, have you seen The Originals or TVD? 

 24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
ooo... Forbidden Love!!!! I am SO done with the Love Triangles... They are just not that fun. 
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor forbidden love
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Depends on the author! If it's Santa Montefiore then I really like the full on romance books. But if it's Cassie Clare than I love the action between the love scenes :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment