Saturday 23 December 2017

Blogmas day 23: Quotes I pinned on twitter in 2017

Hy guys!

As you all know ( or not, if you're new here (welcome!)) I never blog in the week between Christmas and New Years. So I decided to do this blogpost today instead. Every month in this past year, I pinned a quote as a tweet on my wall on my own twitteraccount ( @Sax_O_PhoneGirl). Because I like to look back on things, I've bundled them in this blogpost. Enjoy!

My favorites? August and September.

Bye
X

January
"Sometimes if you want to make change you gotta make a little noise." - #BA

February
"We push away what we can never understand. We push away the unimaginable." - #AS

March
Openness is a habit you form over time, and not a switch you flip whenever you want to. ~ #TobiasEaton #4

April
There us nothing noble in being superior to your fellowman. True self is being superior to your former self.

May
Life is for the living. Death is for the dead. Let life be like music. And death a note unsaid. -

June
The flame of the diya,or lamp,reminds us that light will ultimately triumph over darkness. - @BarackObama

July
"Maybe the truth is, there's a little bit of loser in all of us." -

August
Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door - Kyle Chandler

September
Just like Pippin, I’m going to find my very own corner of the sky.

October
I got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be. ❤️ -

November
Helemaal alleen Vervreemd van iedereen Ontspoorde ik bijna Herhaal alles supertraag Iets dat aan me vreet Op mij getatoeĆ«rd Het antwoord op mijn vraag blijft in alle talen vaag - šŸ–¤

December

There may come a day when our courage fails us, when we forsake our friendships and break the bonds of fellowship. But today is not that day. And perhaps in showing our humanity, we might just save it. - / -

No comments:

Post a Comment