Friday 1 December 2017

Blogmas Day 1: Favorite X-mas time snack

Hy guys and welcome to the first day of blogmas 2017!

Can't believe it's already been a year. OMG. Time flies!
As you guys know, I didn't finish blogmas last year because I got sick halfway through. It sucked. So this year, I started planning these blogs in march XD -> not even kidding, ask my friends!

So, first up, we have my favorite snack for this time of year :D And actually the whole year around. It's a banana-coffee-milkshake. I hear you guys think, whut, Banana with coffee? Are you crazy woman?  

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor are you crazy woman gif

But it's true! It's a great twist on the normal banana milkshake or the Frappuccino :p 

So, you take one banana, put it in your blender, add about 50cl of milk (maybe a bit more), two pumps of coffee and a bit of sugar. Blend & done :) 

Enjoy!
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment