Thursday 22 September 2016

The Vampire Diaries Tag

Hy guys!

TO MY FRIENDS NAMI & LOTTI FROM http://makeitsimple-butsignificant.blogspot.be/ DON'T READ THIS #SPOILERALERT - and don't say I didn't warn you

without further ado, I present you the Vampire Diaries Tag! 




Question 1: How did You discover the Show?
Answer 1: I'm actually not sure... I know I watched it from the beginning but I think I just heard it was very good and started watching...
Question 2: Who is Your favorite Character?
Answer 2: God! This changes a lot! First it was Stefan, than Damon. After Damon it was Bonnie and after that like the whole cast XD But if I had to pick one... Jeremy! 
Question 3: If you were a Vampire, Would you live off of Human or Animal Blood?
Answer 3: Probably both! Human from my friends who know I'm a vampire and Animal when I don't want to bother them.
Question 4: Team Stefan or Team Damon?
Answer 4: Right now? Team Stefan, I'm so sad Caroline picked Rick over him...
Question 5: What is your Favorite Supernatural Power?
Answer 5: Hearing someone's thoughts
Question 6: If you were to be a Character from the Show, Who would it be?
Answer 6: I'd love to be Bonnie! Able to cast a spell & falling in love with the bad boy :D 
Question 7: Have you read the Book Series?
Answer 7: The first ones, yes! 
Question 8: Who is Your Crush on the Show?
Answer 8: Not again XD It was Damon, after him it was Stefan... Now I'm leaning towards Enzo tbh :D 
Question 9: What was your first initial thought about the show?
Answer 9: OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOO COOOOL!!!!
Question 10: Who is Your favorite Villain?
Answer 10: At the beginning it was Klaus but that has turned around... After that it was Enzo but he has turned around too... Katarine was in there too at some point but she is dead...Soooo I pick the huntress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment