Tuesday 27 December 2016

Dear 2016

I fucking hate you.

Hy guys

I know, I know, it's been a while since I wrote something. I failed blogmas this year, that's for sure. But I've been sick and really was to tired to write something... On the bright side, I have a lot of ideas to write about next year :p So I'll make my blogposts for blogmas like Zoella does. 5 months before they actually have to go online XD

But yeah, over to this blogpost today. 2016 was for a lot of people an amazing year. They got a child, they got engaged, married, they went on a trip to who knows where. They had an amazing year.

Me? Not so much. I had a pretty awful year.


  • After 3 amazing years of College in one of the best cities of Belgium I had to transfer schools because I kept failing some of my classes. 

  • My cat died in October. And I still miss her with all of my heart. 

  • My mom got diagnosed with lung cancer in February... Everthing went "okay" after that, she started treatment and in August she got cleared. In september we went on a vacation to Spain and her knee started hurting a lot. The same day (in october) we had to bring my cat to the vet because she was acting weird and got the news her body was giving up, mom got the news they found new tumors. One in her knee, lungs and brains. I will never forget the 25th of october 2016. Never.

  • Since today 2 of my icons died. First was Sir Alan Rickman on the 14th of january. He was one of the actors that made me into the person I am today, a Potterhead. Second was Carrie Fisher who died today on the 27th of december. She played one of my favorite characters in Star Wars, Princess Leia. I wonder how they will explain her death in the next Star Wars movie. Maybe she will die of a broken heart? I don't know...

  • And soooooooooooooooooo many musicians! I mean, come on! What on earth 2016? WHY???? 

  • For the first time in 21 years we didn't go to our usual vacation spot in France because of that third thing. And it was so weird. I wanna go back, I grew up in that place. 

  • Trump is president. Well.... I'm sorry for all my friends in America. This will be a hard 4 years for them. Let us hope it won't be that bad.

and I could go on for a while.

I really hope that, for these last 4 days of 2016, nothing bad will happen. 
2016, I still hate you. You won't be my favorite year. Never. 

My resolution for 2017? Having a fucking better year. 

bye!
Have a great New Year!!
Be safe ;)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment