Friday 6 January 2017

NYT By the Book Tag

Hy guys!!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Second, I'm sorry for missing my first day of blogging yesterday XD It has been a very weird week.
I was planning on doing a bookreview today but I'm going to leave that untill next month and do the whole series instead of 1 book for that bookreview post. 

So I went online and searched for a booktag and found the New York Times 'By the book' Tag. 

Enjoy!

1. What book is on your night stand now?
There are (no kidding) about 9 books on my night stand right now ( comics not included) but I'm reading the Firebird series by Claudia Gray.
2. What was the last truly great book you read?
The last? A thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray :p
3. If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
J.K. Rowling. Without a doubt! I would ask her if she would go and drink a coffee or two with me and talk about Harry Potter :) 
4. What books might we be surprised to find on your shelves?
For someone who doesn't know me that would be the whole series of Warrior Cats... Otherwise "Een groene bloem trilogie" by Floortje Zwigtman. 
5. How do you organize your personal library.
On favorite author :) 
6. What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around yet? Anything you feel embarrassed never to have read?
No not really.. I read every book I want to read at that point.... 
7. Disappointing, overrated, just not good: what book did you feel you are supposed to like but didn’t? Do you remember the last book you put down without finishing?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I know you can't really call it a book but it's just...idk, weird.
8. What kind of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?
Fantasy, mythology, romance, sci-fi, history, war and comedy are my favorites 
I stay clear of crime/detective books. Those are just boring. But, weirdly enough, I love crime series on the tv :p 
9. If you could require the president to read one book, what would it be?
HARRY POTTER. XD 
10. What do you plan to read next?
Hopefully the third book in the Firebird series, A Million Worlds without you. 

BYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment