Thursday 12 February 2015

Top 10 Hottest guys ( posted on february 12th, 2015)

Hey everyone! (dutch down below :) )
So, Zoë still didn't see my blogpost from last week ( I think?)... but yeah ok, she can't see/read it all I guess ... In case you're new here, and you know Zoë and want to help tweet this to her, be my guest :D ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/110162142622/my-inciting-incident-girl-online-review ) 
But it's a new week, so here's my new post! 
Last month I did a top 10 of my favorite pictures of 2014 ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/107212234917/my-favorite-photos-of-2014-i-just-saw-my) and I thought hey, why not post a top 10 every week? 
So without further ado, here's my top 10 hottest actors from the ( +-) 28 series I follow :D 
Enjoy!
PS: They are not in order! 


1) Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries 
2) Patrick J Adams as Mike in Suits
3) Daniel Gillies as Elijah in The Vampire Diaries & The Originals
4) Colton Haynes as Roy Harper in Arrow
5) Daniel Sharman as Kol/Caleb in The Originals
6) Grant Gustin as Barry Allen in The Flash
7) Rick Cosnett as Eddie in The Flash 
8) Eric Christian Olsen as Deeks in NCIS LA
9) Jesse Spencer as Matthew Casey in Chicago Fire
10) Austin Cauldwell as Josh Padden in Switched at Birth 
I could go on for a while... but these are my 10 favorite in the category "Hottest Guys in series that I follow"
Pictures Down Below :D 
bye!
see you next week!!!
x
ps: leave a comment? and share? :D please? 
in the comments, leave a score 1(ugh) to 10 ( hottie) for my top 10?



Hoi allemaal! 
Duuss..... Zoë heeft mijn blogpost van vorige week nog steeds niet gezien ( denk ik ?)... maar ja ok, ze kan het nu eenmaal niet allemaal lezen/zien... Ben je nieuw hier, ken je Zoë en wil je helpen om dit te tweeten naar haar, graag! :D ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/110162142622/my-inciting-incident-girl-online-review )
Maar het is een nieuwe week, dus tijd voor een nieuwe post!
Vorige maand heb ik een top 10 gepost van mijn favoriete foto's uit 2014 ( http://normalbelgiumgirlwithdreams.tumblr.com/post/107212234917/my-favorite-photos-of-2014-i-just-saw-my) en ik dacht deze week, waarom doe ik niet elke maand een top 10?
Dus, zonder er verder over te zeveren, hier is mijn top 10 knapste gasten in de ( +-) 28 series die ik volg :D 
geniet er van :D 
PS: ze staan niet in volgorde!


1) Ian Somerhalder als Damon Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries
2) Patrick J Adams als Mike in Suits
3) Daniel Gillies als Elijah in The Vampire Diaries & The Originals
4) Colton Haynes als Roy Harper in Arrow
5) Daniel Sharman als Kol/Caleb in The Originals
6) Grant Gustin als Barry Allen in The Flash
7) Rick Cosnett als Eddie in The Flash
8) Eric Christian Olsen als Deeks in NCIS LA
9) Jesse Spencer als Matthew Casey in Chicago Fire
10) Austin Cauldwell als Josh Padden in Switched at Birth
Ik kan nog een eind verder doen en er een top 15-20 van maken maar dit zijn mijn favoriete 10 in de categorie " Knapste gasten in series die ik volg"
foto's zijn hieronder te vinden :) 
Saluuu!!!
tot volgende week!
x
Ps: laat een bericht achter? deel? please?? :D
in de berichten, scoor 1 (bleh) tot 10 ( hottie) op mijn top 10 ? :D 

Pictures : 

image
Ian

image
Patrick

image
Daniel Gillies

image
Colton

image
Daniel Sharman

image
Grant

image
Rick

image
Eric

image
Jesse

image
Austin

1 comment:

  1. u asked a comment u get one
    this is a perfect list and its good u aint putted the most perfect guy in this list cause i dont like that much attention :) nah girl u do such a amazing job but i aint have time to read it all i do that afther the exams :)

    ReplyDelete