Friday 16 June 2017

25 movie Tag Questions

Hy guys!

We're back with a collab :D This time we're doing the first half of the 50 movie tag questions!

enjoy!!

1. How often do you watch a movie?

M: probably 3-4 times a week. It really depends on the movies and if I'm really busy that week though.

S: Once or twice a week, it mostly depends on how much time I have and how tired I'm after a long workday.

2. What movie genre are you particularly fond of?

M: Romcoms! And Fantasy. Those two...well, three together are just perfect.

S: Fantasy, sci-fi and action :D and also once in a while a nature documentary.

3. What was the last move that you've watched and liked?

M: I just saw Love, Rosie again and I really love that movie.. But I've already seen that one before.. If I'm not mistaken, the last movie I saw for the first time and really liked was A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits. Loved it!

S: A dog's purpose: it was gorgeous and made me cry for like five times or so. But it was really great to watch! I definitely recommend it, but only watch if you have a pet with you for hugs XD

4. What was the last movie that you've watched and hated?

M: If I don't like a movie, I won't watch until the end. Or even if I don't like the summary I just won't watch it. But if I have to choose, probably a movie about the World ending...again.

S: Suicide Squad, never have I felt more belied by a trailer...

5. What is your most favorite movie of all time?

M: Really? I have to choose???? Now at this moment it would probably be the first Harry Potter. I can watch it over and over again and it still won't bore me.

S: ...like, that's nearly impossible to say, but I'll go with Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. Most likely my most watched movie and I still know all the songs by heart. 

M @S: OR THE LION KING!!!! :D

6. Your most favorite guilty pleasure movie?

M: Shangai Knight  and Shangai Noon. Both with Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson, two of my favorite actors. Hilarious movies!

S: A little movie named Dreamcatcher, based on the book with the same name by Stephen King. It's bad, honestly really bad but at the same time I find it so funny, touching and a great watch for a lazy day.

7. What movie/movies have you watched a million times already?

M: HARRY POTTER!!!!

S: Spirit ofcourse and also a lot of Disney films like Pocahontas, Lion King, Dinosaur, ...

M@S: and yes, those too

8. Are you the type who watches a movie on its first day of showing?

M: Nope, toooooo crowded!

S: What Margo said, patience won't hurt, a crowd will XD

9. Do you use Fandango or do you pre-book movie tickets?

M: I pre-book sometimes. Just to make sure we have our seats.

S:Sometimes, but usually I wait untill the movie has been out for a few weeks.

10. Cinema, Blu-ray, or download?

M: I'm a big downloader but I do like a simple old DVD every once in a while. And of course, nothing can compare with watching a movie in the cinema!

S: Download and good old DVD. And let's go to the cinema so I can get popcorn :P 

11. How often do you go to a cinema to wach a movie?

M: Once every 3-4 months?

S: When there is a movie I MUST see in cinema, otherwise I'll wait untill the DVD comes out.

12. What are the movies that made you cry?

M: About every single Disney movie... Love, Rosie was the last one that made me cry.

S: Disney, totally Disney. Spirit too, and Black Beauty. Honestly every single animal movie XD

13. Do you watch foreign films?

M: Actually all the time :p Every English movie is foreign for me... But I do like a French movie every once in a while :)

S: Once in a while, if the subject interests me.
 
14. What are your favorite foreign films?

M: Les Choristes and Bienvenue chez les ch'tis 

S: Die Welle. Watched it for school but never forgot. 


15. Who are your favorite directors?

M: Steven Spielberg, Gore Verbinski, Hitchcock, Tim Burton, Chris Columbus, David Yates, Alfonso Cuarón, Mike Newell and George Lucas

S: Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Joss Whedon, Sam Raimi, Peter Jackson, Colin Trevorrow.

M@S: omg XD I forgot about Peter Jackson. *Runs*

16. Are you particular with movie scores, soundtracks and musics? 

M: I LOVE movie soundtracks and I always try to find the scores I really would like to play someday.

S: Same!! Half the music on my phone is movie soundtracks!

17. What movie soundtrack can be found on your Ipod?

M: Pirates of the Carribean (all of them) and Burlesque are the two complete soundtracks that can be found on my Ipod. Further on we have Great movie themes and a few other soundtracks like the ending title of We bought a Zoo (Hoppípolla by Sigur Rós)

S: Lots of disney soundtracks, PotC, LotR, Black Beauty, should I go on? :P 

18. Have you ever watched a movie alone in a cinema?

M: Without any friends or family, yes. Without anyone, nope.

S: Um, don't think so. I prefer to go to a cinema with friends or family :)

19. Is there an movie that has changed your perspective in life?

M: les intouchables. It's a real eye opener for everyone. It's full of life lessons and a really great movie for those who are still learning.

S: And again, Spirit. It learned me to never give up.

20. Your favorite comic book movie? 

M: Though one! Spider-man was definitely on number 1 a few years ago but now I'm gonna go with Deadpool!

S: Spiderman!!! (the Raimi movies), but also the Avengers and Deadpool hh, look I just like all of them okay? XD

21. DC or Marvel movies?

M: I like Marvel over DC if it comes to movies. But DC over Marvel every day when it's about series.Without a doubt!

S: Marvel, althought DC is slowly growing on me.

M@S: I'm to blame for that XD

22. What are the movies in te top 10 in IMDb that you have watched?

M: The Dark Knight, 12 Angry Men, Shindler's List, Pulp Fiction, LOTR: The Return of the King & Fight Club and actually, LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring too because it has the same score as te ones on number 9 and 10

S: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King,  The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and I believe I've seen The Dark Knight when I was younger.

23. Do you read movie critic reviews before watching a fim?

M: Sometimes, yeah. But I don't let that cloud my judgement.

S: Quite often actually, usually if Chris Stuckmann (https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisStuckmann/featured ) says it's a good movie, I'll agree :P 

24. What is the best movie adapted from a book? 

M: Oh this is a hard one.. I agree with Shannona on this one but to choose the best one.. I have honestly no idea.

 S: Umm I'm doubting between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Both are great.

25. Do you watch the movie before reading the book or vice versa? 

M: Yes I do. I saw The Golden Compass before I read the books but I mostly read the books before watching the movies.



S: Sometimes but often the movie doesn't live up to the book (in my opinion). A vice versa example is Dreamcatcher, I've watched and liked the movie and now I'm reading the book.



https://gettingthroughanxiety.wordpress.com/2016/08/09/50-movie-tag-questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment