Thursday 1 June 2017

What's on my bookshelves part 4

Hy guys!

Last October I did a quick update on the first 3 shelves of my bookshelves. At the end of that post I promised to give you guys a peek at my fourth shelf. I'm not going to do both of my fourth shelves on either side of my bookshelf, the second one is for another time.

Fourth shelf, left side

1) Jo and Co

Like 'Suzy and Spike' I have a little collection of 'Jo and Co' on my bookshelves. No my all time favorite comic books like S&S but I do like the contemporaryity of the stories. That's something S&S doesn't really have (yet).


2) Twilight* Series (*Say it like Jack Whitehall XD) and the short life of Bree Tanner

In part 3 I told you guys that Twilight moved to my fourth shelf. I still like the story and I have to read it again sometime but not any time soon.




3) Warrior Cats

Just like Twilight, this series moved to the 4th shelf. Not because I don't like it but simply because there wasn't any space left on my 3rd shelf XD. But it's still a great series for cat lovers :) half of the series I own ( 1st and 2nd series) is on this bookshelf, the other half is somewhere in our house.



4) 'En Toen kwam jij - waarom je niet één maar twee papa's hebt' by Tom De Cock

No translated into english (yet) but on of my favorite, most eye-opening books I've read last year. I really hope it gets translated into English because some people really need to read it.



5) Een Groene bloom trilogie - Floortje Zwigtman

If you haven't heard of it, here's my blogpost about the bookseries  but I already talk a lot about this series. And I really like it. Shame I bought it in a big version because it's a very heavy book and the pages are just so fragile.



bye!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment