Thursday 6 October 2016

What's on my bookshelves part 3

Hy guys!

A while ago I did a second part of my "What's on my bookshelves" series. Since then, I've reordered my books a bit because I was short on space for all of them.

So here is a quick post about what's on the first 3 shelves right now :)

First shelf (Top shelf)
Still there
Still my collection of 'Spike and Suzy" :) I'm really, REALLY short on space for these ones so I moved the last 30 or so to another shelf on the other side of my bookshelves ( my bookshelves are in a corner).

Second shelf
Still there
The Harry Potter series is still on this shelf, so is the Inheritance Cycle & "A guide to Alagaesia" by Christopher Paolini.

Moved
Twilight Series and "the short life of Bree Tanner" has been moved to the 4th shelf, same for the Mortal Instruments : City of Bones.

New
New on this shelf are my books of Roald Dahl from my third shelf and the complete Narnia series in one book!

Third shelf
Still there
Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan and the Rangers Apprentice series by John Flanagan

Moved
All my Roald Dahl books, "het ijskoude paradijs" by Jana Frey, "Mijn staart eraf als het niet waar is" by Sylvia Vanden Heede, the "Warrior Cats" series by Erin Hunter, "Watership Down" by Richard Adams, my books of Marc de Bel, "Crusade in Jeans" by Thea Beckman, "Het geheim van te veel torens" by Mark Tijsmans, "Sam Smith en de Dragons"by Jonas Boets and "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins

New
Brotherband series by John Flanagan, Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, Vampire Assistant books 1 and 2 by Darren Shan and also by Darren Shan: Larten Crepsley saga, books 1,2 and 3.


Of course I have a lot more shelves for my books but this is just a quick update on how it's looking now :p Next time I'll give you guys a peek on my fourth and other shelves!

Bye!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment