Thursday 21 July 2016

Best Friend tag 3

      Hy guys! It's time for another friend tag :D 

      This time I'm collabing with another blogger! Her name is Jana and she is awesome! Go check her out NOW!!!      

   
      1)      When and how did we first meet?
We met at school, we both study the same thing. As soon as we met, I knew we would get along great!

2)      Can you describe me in one word?
Unique

3)      Do I have any nicknames?
Not that I know.. Twitterqueen would be a good one, I think! :D

4)      What is your favorite memory that we share?
So far, we have a lot of the same interests and opinions on things but I think our first party together will be memorable xD.

5)      What is in my top 5 favorite tv shows at the moment?
Necessary roughness, definitely! Or else she’s trying her best to make me watch a crappy show… I wouldn’t be surprised if she was haha.

6)      What is in my top 5 favorite books  at the moment?
Matched? Or another fantasy novel, I don’t know the actual name but I’m pretty sure a fantasy novel is somewhere in that top 5!

7)      Who is my hero?
Caspar Lee because he got to go on an amazing trip with Joe Sugg to America!!

8)      If I would go any place on earth, where would it be and why?
London, to meet Joe Sugg. Because who wouldn’t, amirite?!

9)      What would I watch? A Chick-flick, action, comedy or a horror movie?
Chick-flick or comedy. Or maybe a combo..

10)   If I would be on a deserted island, what are the three things I could not live without? (besides food :p)
Music, electricity and the book “How to build a raft.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment